About the project
Thank you for being here. The G I R L S Project is a series of portraits and nudes photographies of women from all over the world. The project began in 2016 and has stayed true to the original vision: real girls, everyday life, minimal makeup, intimate, candid and fetish situations. The focus of the project has been and continues to be the subjects and their personalities, spaces, sexualities, insecurities and quirks. The goal is to glorify the beauty of women and to know their story in few images.
If you want to see more girls pictures, just take a look at my blog, here!
I’m a French globetrotter, photographer and creative director.
My work has been published in some international Magazines, TV Shows, Websites and Blogs… When not shooting for my G I R L S Project, I shoot for private clients, travel/city guide books, travel magazines/webzines, tourism boards, festivals (music, sports...)... You can see some examples here.
Because this project is very personal and intimate, some girls ask me to tell them more about me... I'm veggie, tattooed, hypersensitive, passionate, sensualist, direct, frank, dominant, intense, kink, scorpio...
About the shoots
- You must be 21 years old to participate. I know the legal age of consent is 18 but I have chosen to make the minimum age for participants 21 because at the age of 18 sometimes people make decisions that, later in life, they wish they hadn’t.
- Shoots take approximately 4 hours to complete, starting with outfit photos to intimate/erotic photos.
- All shoots take place in models' homes/apartments and in exterior locations when needed. Shooting in your personal space gives the photographs both their context and their familiarity. No need to redecorate or hire a cleaning service.(Sometimes the shoot can take place in an Airbnb place or hotel room)
- You will have to sign a model release to participate. The model release grants me permission to use your images for editorial, artistic and almost any other purpose except for defamation. You're welcome to use the images I send you however you'd like, I just ask you to credit "Yohann LIBOT - http://girls.yohannlibot.com/" when you do.
- "I'm super nervous and excited by this and I don't know what to do! Should I just go for it?!" I hear this a lot. I want you to be 100% comfortable before scheduling a shoot so I like to make sure every participant knows that their images will be seen. If you feel that images in the style of those on my site could compromise your career or relationships, please do not participate. I want this project to stay 100% positive and once I've completed a shoot with a signed model release, I cannot un-publish or withhold images from publication.
- "I'm not a 27 year old skinny, cis-gendered white woman, can I still participate?" Yes, yes of course. I'm continually trying to bring more diversity to this project and I want to work with all women regardless of skin color, body hair, disabilities or anything else you can think of. If you're willing to work with me, I'm excited to help tell your story through images.
- "Can I be photographed with 1 or 2 or 10 other girls?" Sure! The only issue is time. All sessions have a four-hour window, so the more people at the shoot, the less time I have to work with every individual there.
- "I'm not pretty enough to be part of this." Yes, you are!